High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JUDE.T.A., THOPPIPARAMBIL HOUSE v. UNION OF INDIA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 11110 of 2004(V)  RD-KL 15200 (8 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11110 of 2004(V)
1. JUDE.T.A., THOPPIPARAMBIL HOUSE,
1. UNION OF INDIA, REPRESENTED BY
2. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
3. CHELLANAM GRAMA PANCHAYATH,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.N.MANOJ
For Respondent :SRI.T.A.GEORGE JOSEPH
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 11110 OF 2004
Dated this the 8th day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court with certain grievances regarding numbering of his building which was objected to by the local authority on account of coastal zone regulations.
2. There is already an interim order to number the building. It is submitted that the first respondent is seized of the matter. Therefore, this writ petition is disposed of making it clear that the number allotted to the building of the petitioner shall be subject to any further orders thus passed by the first respondent in the matter.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.