High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
AMBROSE PETER, CHAMAVILA THEKKETHIL v. MARY, DAUGHTER OF MARGARITHA, PUSHPA - RFA No. 465 of 2004(E)  RD-KL 15351 (10 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMRFA No. 465 of 2004(E)
1. AMBROSE PETER, CHAMAVILA THEKKETHIL,
2. ELIZABETH, CHEMAVILA THEKKETHIL,
1. MARY, DAUGHTER OF MARGARITHA, PUSHPA
2. KOCHU THOMAS, RAJAGIRI PUTHEN VEEDU,
3. AMBROSE, SON OF ANTONEY, VALIYA VEEDU,
4. K. PARTHAN, (H.C.2985), (RETIRED)
5. KRISHNAMANI, RETIRED S.I. OF POLICE,
6. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
For Petitioner :SRI.S.M.PREM
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH The Hon'ble MR. Justice T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH & T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JJ.R.F.A.No.465 of 2004
Dated this the 10th day of August, 2007
Kurian Joseph,J.Since the defects are not cured, in terms of the order dated 23-7-2007 the appeal is dismissed for default.
(KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE)
(T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JUDGE)ahg.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.