High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.K.OMANA v. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES - WP(C) No. 23298 of 2007(W)  RD-KL 15388 (10 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 23298 of 2007(W)
1. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,
2. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER OF HEALTH,
3. USHA K.B., JUNIOR PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE,
4. CELIN M.U., JUNIOR PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE,
5. LILLY JAMES, JUNIOR PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE,
For Petitioner :SRI.ELVIN PETER P.J.
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 23298 OF 2007
Dated this the 10th day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed against Ext.P5 order, in so far as it transfers the petitioner from Primary Health Centre, Deviyar Colony to Primary Health Centre, Devikulam. Aggrieved by the transfer, petitioner has already filed Ext.P7 before the first respondent and the learned Government Pleader on instructions confirm that the same is pending consideration.
2. Since the petitioner has already invoked remedy available to her against Ext.P4 by filing Ext.P7, I dispose of this writ petition directing the first respondent to consider and pass orders on Ext.P7, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate within six weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Before final orders are passed petitioner WPC 23298/07 and affected parties shall be given due notice.
3. Petitioner is directed to produce a copy of this judgment before the first respondent for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.