High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VALSAMMA JOHN, MUPPEATTIL HOUSE v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 28111 of 2006(V)  RD-KL 15567 (13 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 28111 of 2006(V)
1. VALSAMMA JOHN, MUPPEATTIL HOUSE,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. THE DY.DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
3. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE HEADMISTRESS,
5. THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL ( A & E),
For Petitioner :SRI.MVS.NAMBOOTHIRY
For Respondent :SRI.K.SASIKUMAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 28111 OF 2006
Dated this the 13th day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Learned Govt. Pleader submits that a liability certificate for Rs.29, 362/- has been issued on 22.11.06 to the Treasury Officer concerned. It will be open to the petitioner to approach the Treasury Officer concerned and draw the admissible amount.
2. As regards the liability, it will be open to the petitioner to approach the authority and workout her remedy by raising her objections in which event the authority shall afford sufficient opportunity to the petitioner to be heard. The writ petition is closed in the above terms. The Sub Treasury Officer shall ensure that the amount excluding the liability is released to her, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.