High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.P.SREEDHARAN PILLAI S/O. PARAMESWARAN v. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - WP(C) No. 9350 of 2004(K)  RD-KL 15909 (17 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 9350 of 2004(K)
1. P.P.SREEDHARAN PILLAI S/O. PARAMESWARAN
1. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD,
2. THE DEPUTY CHIEF ENGINEER,
3. THE CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.HARIKRISHNAN
For Respondent :SRI.P.SANTHALINGAM, SC, KSEB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 9350 OF 2004
Dated this the 17th day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayer:
i) Issue a writ of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, order or direction commanding the respondent to grant the entire benefits due to the petitioner in view of the revision of pension as per Exhibit P1.
2. Placing reliance on the decision of this Court reported in Union of India & others vs. K.J. George & others (2003(2) KLJ Page 978) it is submitted that the petitioner became a pensioner only on 01.07.1998 and hence he is eligible for the benefits as per Exhibit P1. There will be a direction to the first respondent to take appropriate action on Exhibit P5 with notice to the petitioner taking note of the judgment referred to above in case the judgment has otherwise become final, if not already taken, within a period of three months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment by the petitioner. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.