High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRABHAKARAN V.V. EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF v. THE SENIOR DIVISIONAL MANAGER - WP(C) No. 9157 of 2004(M)  RD-KL 15916 (17 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 9157 of 2004(M)
1. PRABHAKARAN V.V. EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF
2. DR.ANANTHA KAMATH, MANAGING TRUSTEE OF
1. THE SENIOR DIVISIONAL MANAGER,
2. THE CHIEF ENGINEER,
3. THE DIRECTOR, FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES,
4. ABDUL RAHIMAN HAJI, K.V.HOUSE,
5. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, KASARAGOD.
For Petitioner :SRI.K.RAMAKUMAR
For Respondent :SRI.ANTONY DOMINIC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 9157 OF 2004
Dated this the 17th day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed mainly with the following prayer:
a) To issue a Writ of Mandamus commanding the 1st respondent not to permit the location of a Petrol Bunk in the area now fixed for so locating in view of the religious festivals conducted there and re-located it to some other place.
2. It is seen from the counter affidavit filed on behalf of the fourth respondent that due enquiries had been made in the matter and only after obtaining required statutory clearance, the location has been selected.
3. It is also seen from the counter affidavit filed by the fourth respondent that no obstruction whatsoever is caused to the conduct of the religious festivals and to that effect the parties have entered on an arrangement during the pendency of the writ petition. In the above circumstances, this writ petition is disposed of making it clear that in case the petitioners have still any grievance left, it will be open to them to approach the fifth respondent.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.