High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SENSON A.J., LAB ASSISTANT v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 21225 of 2007(B)  RD-KL 15932 (17 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 21225 of 2007(B)
1. SENSON A.J., LAB ASSISTANT,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HIGHER SECONDARY
3. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE CORPORATE MANAGER,
5. PANCHAMI DAVIS, U.P.S.A., R.P.U.P.S.,
6. LAIJI FRANCIS, U.P.S.A.,
7. THE ASST.EDUCATIONAL OFFICER, VALAPPADU.
For Petitioner :SRI.MVS.NAMBOOTHIRY
For Respondent :SRI.S.MUHAMMED HANEEFF
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NOS. 21225 & 24475 OF 2007
Dated this the 17th day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
These two writ petitions are being disposed of by this common judgment since the parties and the issues involved in them are the same.
2. Having heard learned counsel for the parties and having perused the materials available on record, I am satisfied that Ext.P3 in W.P.(C) No.24475/07 which is an order issued by the District Educational Officer, Irinjalakkuda, is liable to be quashed for the sole reason that the petitioners in the said writ petition was not heard. It is not in dispute that Ext.P3 will result in adverse consequences, as far as the petitioner in this case is concerned. It is true that petitioner in W.P.(C) No. 21225/07 is seeking implementation of the said order passed by the DEO, a copy of which has been produced as Ext.P9 in that writ petition. In the above facts and circumstances, Ext.P3 order issued by the DEO, Irinjalakkuda, (Ext.P9 in W.P. (C) No. 21225/07) is quashed. The said officer shall pass fresh orders in the matter, after WPC NOS. 21225 & 24475/07 Page numbers affording sufficient opportunity to be heard to the petitioners in these two writ petitions, and the manager as well as all other teachers who are likely to be affected by the order that may be passed, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within six weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. In the meanwhile no fresh appointments shall be made in the school pending final decision in the matter. The writ petitions are disposed of as above.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps WPC NOS. 21225 & 24475/07 Page numbers
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.