High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THE KANNUR CO-OPERATIVE HOSPITAL v. P.K.SREEVALSAM, THEJUS - OP No. 35610 of 2002(L)  RD-KL 15960 (17 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMOP No. 35610 of 2002(L)
1. THE KANNUR CO-OPERATIVE HOSPITAL
2. THE PRESIDENT,
1. P.K.SREEVALSAM, THEJUS,
2. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
3. THE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
4. THE JOINT SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
5. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.P.V.SURENDRANATH
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.O.P. NO. 35610 OF 2002
Dated this the 17th day of August, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This original petition is filed challenging the orders passed by respondents 2 and 3 with regard to the disciplinary action initiated against the first respondent.
2. It is submitted that during the pendency of the original petition, the disputes have been amicably settled between the first petitioner-Society and first respondent and the first respondent is now employed elsewhere.
3. Learned counsel for the first respondent submits that in principle the disputes have been settled and the surviving grievance is only with regard to the quantification of the amounts due to the first respondent. If there is any dispute with regard to the amounts as per the settlement, it will be open to the first respondent to point out the same before the second respondent, in which case, the second respondent will take appropriate action to disburse the amounts as per the settlement to the first respondent, within a period of another one month. This original petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.