High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SMT.USHA KUMARI, USHA BHAVAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 2270 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 1608 (19 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 2270 of 2007(T)
1. SMT.USHA KUMARI, USHA BHAVAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE STATE FARMING CORPORATION OF KERALA,
3. THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
For Petitioner :SRI.TOMY SEBASTIAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 2270 OF 2007 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 19th January, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Heard counsel for the petitioner, Govt. Pleader for respondent No. 1 and Standing Counsel for respondents 2 and 3.
2. The representation evidenced by Ext. P6 filed by the petitioner is pending with the 3rd respondent. The request of the petitioner is to allow her to change the present category of post having regard to certain health problems she suffers.
3. It is open to the 3rd respondent to consider the request of the petitioner and take appropriate decision. However, it would be desirable that such decision is rendered as expeditiously as possible. Therefore, the writ petition is disposed of directing the 3rd respondent to pass orders on Ext. P6 within three weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.