High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
S.ANIL KUMAR, AGED 39 YEARS, S/O. LATE v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 10021 of 2006(R)  RD-KL 16224 (21 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10021 of 2006(R)
1. S.ANIL KUMAR, AGED 39 YEARS, S/O. LATE
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE SECRETARY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF COLLEGIATE EDUCATION,
3. THE MANAGER, SANATANA DHARMA COLLEGE,
4. THE PRINCIPAL, SANATANA DHARMA COLLEGE,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.R.RAGHUNATH
For Respondent :SRI.K.ANAND (A.201)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 10021 OF 2006
Dated this the 21st day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner, who is an employee of Sanatana Dharma College, Alappuzha, under the management of respondent No.3, prays for issue of a writ of certiorari to quash Ext.P6, by which he has been ordered to be reverted temporarily from the post of Lower Division Store Keeper to the cadre of Last Grade Staff with effect from February 20, 2005. He further prays for a direction to the respondents to promote him to the post of Lower Division Clerk which may arise consequent to filling up the post of Upper Division Clerk.
2. However, I do not propose to deal with the various contentions raised by the petitioner in the writ petition in view of the limited prayer made by learned counsel for the petitioner at the Bar. He submits that petitioner will be satisfied if a direction is issued to respondent No.2 to take a decision on Ext.P10 in which the petitioner has highlighted all his grievances and the relevant aspects of the issue involved in this case. WPC NO 10021/06 Page numbers In the above facts and circumstances, the writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondent No.2 to consider and pass orders on Ext.P10 strictly on its merit and in accordance with law, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Respondent No.2 shall ensure that petitioner and respondents 4 to 8 and all others who are likely to be affected by the order that may be passed, are afforded sufficient opportunity to be heard before any decision is taken in the matter. Petitioner shall produce a certified copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition before respondent No.2 for compliance.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps WPC NO 10021/06 Page numbers
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.