High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.P.SAMEERA, AGED 25 YEARS v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 25470 of 2007(F)  RD-KL 16321 (22 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25470 of 2007(F)
1. P.P.SAMEERA, AGED 25 YEARS,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
3. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
4. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
5. THE MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.A.MUHAMMED
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 25470 OF 2007
Dated this the 22nd day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner is stated to have been appointed as High School Assistant (Physical Science) in the school under the management of respondent No.5 against a leave vacancy from July 31, 2006 till July 28, 2011. Petitioner's grievance is that her appointment has not yet been approved. The controlling officer took the view that the appointment could not be approved since there existed a dispute in the management of the institution. The view taken by the controlling officer in Ext.P1 order was confirmed in appeal by the appellate authority.
2. Learned counsel submits that against Ext.P2 order of the appellate authority, petitioner has preferred Ext.P13 revision petition before respondent No.2. The limited prayer is to issue a direction to respondent No.2 to take a decision on Ext.P13 expeditiously. In the above facts and circumstances, the writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondent No.2 to consider and pass orders on Ext.P13 strictly on its merit and in accordance with law, as WPC NO 25470/07 Page numbers expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. While taking a decision, respondent No.2 shall keep in view Exts. P4 to P11 judgments and orders of the Government. Respondent No.2 shall ensure that petitioner and the manager of the school are afforded sufficient opportunity to be heard before any decision is taken in the matter. Petitioner shall produce a certified copy of this judgment along with a copy of the writ petition before respondent No.2 for compliance.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps WPC NO 25470/07 Page numbers
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.