High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
S.CHANDRAN, ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER v. THE STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 23497 of 2007(V)  RD-KL 16346 (22 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 23497 of 2007(V)
1. S.CHANDRAN, ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER
1. THE STATE OF KERALA,
2. THE COMMISSIONER OF COMMERCIAL TAXES,
3. THE DIRECTOR OF VIGILANCE INVESTIGATION
4. THE DEPARTMENTAL PROMOTION COMMITTEE
For Petitioner :SRI.ISSAC M.PERUMPILLIL
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 23497 OF 2007
Dated this the 22nd day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Complaining against the select list that was prepared for promotion to the cadre of Deputy Commissioner of Sales Tax, petitioner has filed Ext.P6 representation before the 4th respondent.
2. The learned Government pleader on instructions submit that Ext.P6 is pending with the 4th respondent.
3. Taking into account the fact that the petitioner is due to retire on 30th November this year, I dispose of this writ petition directing the 4th respondent to consider and pass orders on Ext.P6, as early as possible, at any rate within a period of six weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Petitioner shall produce a copy of WPC 23497/07 this judgment before the 4th respondent for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.