High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
GANGAMMA v. NANDAKUMAR, S/O.KAROOR KAMALAMMA - CRP No. 786 of 2007  RD-KL 16400 (23 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCRP No. 786 of 2007()
3. RAJAMMA BALAKRISHNAN, D/O. LATE -DO--DO-
4. JALAJA VENKITAKRISHNAN,
5. RAJAGOPALAN, S/O. LATE -DO- -DO-.
6. SETHUMADHAVAN, S/O. -DO- -DO-.
7. SATHYABHAMA VENKITARAMAN,
8. UPENDRAN, S/O. -DO- -DO-.
9. KAMLAKSHI, D/O. -DO- -DO-.
10. SARASWATHY, D/O. -DO- -DO-.
11. SREENIVASAN, S/O. -DO- -DO-.
1. NANDAKUMAR, S/O.KAROOR KAMALAMMA,
2. SATHI, D/O. KAROOR VEETTIL THANKAM @
For Petitioner :SRI.K.S.BHARATHAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.N.KRISHNAN
O R D E R
M.Sasidharan Nambiar,J.C.R.P No.786 of 2007
Dated this the 23rdday of August, 2007
O R D E RThis revision petition is filed challenging the order of the Munsiff, Kodungallur against the finding on an issue regarding maintainability of the suit. Learned Munsiff has not decided the issue and has only held that it is a mixed question of fact and law and can be decided only on evidence. No revision will lie as no finding is rendered on issue No.1. Hence petition is dismissed with liberty to the revision petitioners to challenge the order in appropriate proceedings. M.Sasidharan Nambiar Judge tpl/-
M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR, J.CRL.R.P.NO. /97
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.