High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRASAD K.N., AGED 40 YEARS v. THE KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION - WP(C) No. 21745 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 16429 (23 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 21745 of 2007(L)
1. PRASAD K.N., AGED 40 YEARS,
1. THE KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
2. THE DEPUTY SECRETARY (EXAMINATIONS),
For Petitioner :SRI.SAJIV.C.K.
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 21745 OF 2007
Dated this the 23rd day of August, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner was a candidate in the written test that was held in the post of Agricultural Assistant Grade II. His name was in the supplementary list and thereupon he filed P2 representation to the second respondent requesting for re-checking his answer papers. It is stated that alongwith Exhibit P2 he has also submitted an application in the prescribed form. Since Ext.P2 did not evoke any response, he submitted a reminder by Ext.P3 and according to the counsel both P2 and P3 still remains unattended.
2. Taking into account the pendency of Exhibits P2 and P3 with the 2nd respondent, I dispose of this writ petition directing the second respondent to consider the representations of the petitioner and take a decision within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. WPC 21745/07
3. Petitioner shall produce a copy of this judgment before the 2nd respondent for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.