High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T.V.ABDUL KHADIR, S/O LATE HYDROSE KUTTY v. THE UNION OF INDIA, REPRESENTED BY THE - RP No. 255 of 2007(F)  RD-KL 16461 (23 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMRP No. 255 of 2007(F)
1. T.V.ABDUL KHADIR, S/O LATE HYDROSE KUTTY
1. THE UNION OF INDIA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP BY
3. THE DISTRICT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
4. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.A.KHADIRKUNJU
For Respondent :SRI.JOHN VARGHESE, ASSISTANT SG
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.Review Petition NO. 255 OF 2007 IN O.P. NO. 22522 OF 2001
Dated this the 23rd day of August, 2007.
O R D E RThe only request of the petitioner is for a clarification that he may be given liberty to approach the first respondent under Section 5(i)(f) of the Citizenship Act, 1955 for registration.
2. It is clarified that the judgment dated 21.12.2006 in O.P. No. 22522/2001 permitting the petitioner to file an application for stay on an year to year basis shall not stand in the way of the petitioner approaching the Union of India under Section 5(i)(f) of the Act, in which case, the matter will be duly considered by the Union of India and appropriate orders in accordance with law in the matter shall be passed, within a period of four months from the date of receipt of the application. This review petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.R.P. NO. 255 OF 2007
O R D E R23.08.2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.