High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THE DIST.COLLECTOR, KANNUR v. V. NAJEEB, M/S. SARICA, BUS STAND - RP No. 15 of 2002(F)  RD-KL 16463 (23 August 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMRP No. 15 of 2002(F)
1. THE DIST.COLLECTOR, KANNUR.
2. THE TAHSILDAR, REVENUE RECOVERY,
3. SALES TAX OFFICER, SECOND CIRCLE,
1. V. NAJEEB, M/S. SARICA, BUS STAND,
For Petitioner :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
For Respondent :SRI.P.M.PAREETH
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.Review Petition NO. 15 OF 2002 IN O.P. NO. 32820 OF 2001
Dated this the 23rd day of August, 2007.
O R D E RThis review petition is at the instance of the respondents in original petition No. 32820/2001. This Court directed the assessing authority to trace out the file and issue assessment order to the petitioner in the writ petition.
2. In the review petition it is brought to the notice of this Court that the writ petitioner had already been issued assessment orders and he had in fact pursued the matter in appeal. Thus there is a factual error in the judgment though not attributable to the Court, since there was no counter affidavit. Therefore, the judgment dated 16.11.2001 is recalled. The review petition is allowed.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.R.P. NO. 15 OF 2002
O R D E R23.08.2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.