High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.K.RAFEEQUE , S/O.MOHAMMED v. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT - WP(C) No. 25442 of 2007(D)  RD-KL 16689 (5 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25442 of 2007(D)
1. C.K.RAFEEQUE , S/O.MOHAMMED,
2. K.MOHAMMED, S/O.ALAVI, KYNIKKARA HOUSE,
3. C.K.ABDUL SAMAD, S/O.AYAMUTTY,
1. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT
2. P.MUNEER, S/O.MOHAMMEDKUTTY,
For Petitioner :SRI.A.INEES
For Respondent :SRI.SAJEEV KUMAR K.GOPAL
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 25442 OF 2007 D = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 5th September, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Ext. P1 is an application made by the 2nd respondent for revision of timings and that was rejected by Ext. P2 order. Ext. P2 order was challenged in W.P.(C) No. 2716 of 2007 which was disposed of by Ext. P3 judgment quashing the same and directing the 1st respondent herein to consider whether further action could be taken on Ext. P1. The present complaint of the petitioner is that without passing orders as directed in Ext. P3 judgment timing conference has been scheduled to be held tomorrow.
2. I heard the learned Govt. Pleader who entered appearance on behalf of the 1st respondent and the learned counsel appearing on behalf of the 2nd respondent.
3. The learned Govt. Pleader submits that the issue which was the subject-matter of Ext. P3 judgment will be considered in the meeting scheduled to be held tomorrow and orders will be passed as directed. He W.P.(C) No. 25442 OF 2007 2 submits that this item is included in the agenda of the meeting which is Ext. P4 in this writ petition.
4. Since it is undertaken that Ext. P3 judgment of this Court will be complied with and Ext. P1 application will be considered in the meeting scheduled to be held tomorrow, no further directions are called for. The 1st respondent shall pass appropriate orders in compliance with Ext. P3 judgment as expeditiously as possible. While orders are passed as above, Ext. P5 representation shall also be taken into consideration. Govt. Pleader shall intimate this to the 1st respondent. ANTONY DOMINIC
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.