High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.N.JAYAMMA, W/O.BABY, AGED 53 v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 2391 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 1672 (22 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 2391 of 2007(I)
1. K.N.JAYAMMA, W/O.BABY, AGED 53,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF AGRICULTURE (SOIL
For Petitioner :DR.V.N.SANKARJEE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No.2391 OF 2007 I = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 22nd January, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is working as Assistant Engineer in the District Soil Conservation Office, Kottayam. Ext. P4 representation filed by her is pending with the 2nd respondent. It is contended that she is eligible to be considered for promotion to the post of District Soil Conservation Officer/Asst. Director of Soil Conservation. The request made in Ext. P4 is to promote her according to the ratio prescribed by the rules.
2. Heard the Govt. Pleader also.
3. In the circumstances, there shall be an order directing the 2nd respondent to consider Ext. P4 in accordance with the rules as also the relevant facts, take appropriate decision on Ext. P4 and communicate the same to the petitioner within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition to WPC No.2391 /2007 -2- enable the 2nd respondent to appreciate the contentions of the petitioner in support of her claim. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.