High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.K. UBAID, S/O. KAMMU v. M/S. SEALINE HOTELS PVT. LTD. - WA No. 2060 of 2007  RD-KL 16883 (7 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 2060 of 2007()
1. C.K. UBAID, S/O. KAMMU,
1. M/S. SEALINE HOTELS PVT. LTD.,
2. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD,
3. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
4. V.H. SUBAIR, S/O. HASSAN,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.K.ABDUL RAHIM
For Respondent :SC FOR KSEB
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN,J.W.A. NO. 2060 OF 2007 and C.M.APPL.NO. 911 OF 2007
Dated this the 7th September, 2007
H.L.DATTU, C.J. The delay in filing the Writ Appeal is condoned.
2. Learned counsel, Sri.Abdul Rahim, appearing for the appellant submits that as on today the relief sought for by the appellant does not survive for consideration of this Court, in view of certain developments that have taken place during the pendency of this appeal.
3. Taking note of the submission made by the learned counsel for the appellant, the Writ Appeal is disposed of as having become unnecessary. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) Chief Justice (K.T.SANKARAN) Judge ahz/
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.