High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.AHAMMED, S/O.K.MOHAMMED KUNHI v. THE SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 34776 of 2005(M)  RD-KL 16907 (7 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 34776 of 2005(M)
1. K.AHAMMED, S/O.K.MOHAMMED KUNHI,
1. THE SECRETARY,
2. THE ASSISTANT REGISTRAR/ARBITRATOR CUM
For Petitioner :SRI.T.B.SHAJIMON
For Respondent :SRI.T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR,SC,KSD.D.CO-O
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 34776 OF 2005
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 7th day of September, 2007
Petitioner availed a loan which he could not repay. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel for the respondent-Bank also.
2. Learned counsel for the bank submits that if the petitioner is prepared to pay the entire amount due with interest in 3 equal monthly instalments, proceedings will be kept in abeyance. The writ petition is disposed of permitting the petitioner to pay off the entire amount remaining to be paid with due interest in three equal monthly instalments, the first of which shall be payable on or before 03/10/2007. Petitioner is to pay the remaining instalments on or before the 3rd of every succeeding months. The respondent-Bank will serve a statement on the petitioner showing amount remaining to be paid and also the amount of instalments to be paid on the basis that the amount is to be paid in 3 equal monthly instalments, within two weeks from today. If the petitioner does not pay any of the instalments as aforesaid, it is open to the respondent to proceed against the petitioner in accordance with law.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.