High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.G. MOHANAN, SECRETARY v. ST. JOSEPH TILES FACTORY, VENDOOR - WA No. 2897 of 2002  RD-KL 16936 (7 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 2897 of 2002()
1. P.G. MOHANAN, SECRETARY,
2. OMANA K.R., W/O. PUSHPAN,
3. SUSEELA P.V., W/O. PURUSHOTHAMAN,
4. AMBIKA P.G., W/O. MOHANAN,
5. THANKAMMA D.C., W/O. JOSE,
6. SOBHANA P.G., W/O. UNNI,
7. SOBHANA N.K., D/O. KOCHUNNI,
8. K.U. SARASU, D/O. UNNICHEKKAN
9. KANAKA V.S., W/O. GOPI,
10. ALICE K.G., W/O. GEORGE,
1. ST. JOSEPH TILES FACTORY, VENDOOR,
2. THE SECRETARY, THRISSUR DISTRICT
3. GEORGE K, MANAJALI, MANJALI HOUSE,
4. THE LABOUR COURT, ERNAKULAM.
5. GEETHA P.N., W/O. PRAKASHAN,
6. MALLIKA M.S., D/O. SREEDHARAN,
For Petitioner :SRI.RENJITH THAMPAN
For Respondent :SRI.C.ANIL KUMAR
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN,J.W.A. NO. 2897 OF 2002 and C.M.P.NO. 7776 OF 2002
Dated this the 7th September, 2007
H.L.DATTU, C.J. By the earlier order dated 24th July, 2007, we had permitted the appellants to take out notice of respondent Nos.1 and 2 by paper publication within a particular time.
2. In spite of granting permission, the appellants have not chosen to take out notice of the application for condonation of delay in filing the Writ Appeal on respondent Nos.1 and 2 by paper publication. This would show that the appellants may not be interested in the matter. Therefore, the application for condonation of delay in filing the Writ Appeal is rejected.
3. Consequently, the Writ Appeal is also rejected so far as respondent Nos.1 and 2 are concerned. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) Chief Justice (K.T.SANKARAN) Judge ahz/ H.L.DATTU, C.J. &
K.T.SANKARAN, J.W.A.NO.2897 OF 2002 & C.M.P.NO.7776 OF 2002
7th September, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.