High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NARAYANAN NAMBOOTHIRI v. THE STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 33989 of 2006(U)  RD-KL 1700 (22 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 33989 of 2006(U)
1. NARAYANAN NAMBOOTHIRI,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE COMMISSIONER,
3. THE CHIRAKKAL KOVILAKAM DEVASWOMS,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.K.VIPINDAS
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.33989 of 2006
Dated this the 22nd day of January, 2007
Heard the counsel for the petitioner and the Government Pleader for respondents 1 and 2. In the nature of the order I propose to pass, notice need not be issued to respondent No.3.
2. The petitioner is working as Santhi in a temple managed by the third respondent. To redress his grievance relating to non-payment of certain service benefits including the grant of special grade, he has filed Ext.P3 representation before the first respondent.
3. Learned Government Pleader submits that Ext.P3 is pending with the Government and that orders will be passed within a reasonable time.
4. I feel that it would be in the interest of justice to fix a time limit for the first respondent to pass orders on Ext.P3. Accordingly, the writ petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P3 with reference to all relevant records, take appropriate decision and communicate the same to the petitioner, as expeditiously as possible, in any event, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. If the first respondent finds that the petitioner is W.P.(C)No. 33989/2006 2 eligible for special grade, the benefits due to him shall be worked out and the amount due paid within one month thereafter. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition before the first respondent.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No. 33989/2006 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.