High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VARGHESE ABRAHAM ALIAS KUNJUKUNJU v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 25759 of 2007(N)  RD-KL 17256 (12 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25759 of 2007(N)
1. VARGHESE ABRAHAM ALIAS KUNJUKUNJU,
2. M.K.V.CHERIYAN ALIAS KUNJUMON,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ALAPPUZHA.
3. KERALA STATE WATER AUTHORITY,
4. THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
5. THE DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYATH,
6. THE CHERIYANADU GRAMA PANCHAYATH,
7. V.K.VASUDEVAN, PRESIDENT,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.ASHOK KUMAR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C) NO. 25759 of 2007
Dated this the 12th day of September , 2007
Having regard to the averments in the writ petition and the submissions addressed before me by Sri.N.Ashok Kumar, the learned counsel for the petitioner, Sri.M.Dinesh the learned Standing Counsel for the Water Authority and Sri.K.J.Muhammed Anzar, the learned Government Pleader, I am of the view that it is not necessary for this court to examine the merits of the various grounds raised.
2. Ext.P5 representation is seen pending before the Secretary, Kerala Water Authority (3rd respondent). The Secretary, Kerala State Water Authority will take up Ext.P5, hear one of the petitioners on the various grounds raised in this writ petition and take a correct and just decision on Ext.P5. Decision as directed above will be taken at the earliest and at any rate within two months of receiving a copy of this judgment. Till such time, as Ext.P5 is decided by the 3rd respondent, the interim order dated 23.8.2007 passed by this court will continue. PIUS C. KURIAKOSE,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.