High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JITHIN.K., S/O. KUNJANKUTTY v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY CHIEF SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 26889 of 2007(A)  RD-KL 17272 (13 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 26889 of 2007(A)
1. JITHIN.K., S/O. KUNJANKUTTY,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY CHIEF SECRETARY
2. THE TAHASILDAR,ALATHUR,PALAKKAD.
3. VILLAGE OFFICER,PERINGOTTUKURUSSI
For Petitioner :SRI.VINOD KUMAR.C
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 26889 OF 2007
Dated this the 13th day of September, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner wants a direction to the respondents to issue a caste certificate in order to enable him to make use of the same for getting employment.
2. On instructions, learned Government Pleader submits that the application relied on by the petitioner has not been received by the 2nd respondent. Learned Government Pleader also submits that there is nobody belonging to Thandan community in the area in question.
3. Be that as it may, if the petitioner had made an application, the respondents should have passed an order. Now that it is revealed that the petitioner's application has not reached the 2nd respondent, I dispose of this writ petition making it clear that it will be open to the petitioner to make an appropriate application to the 2nd respondent, in WPC 26889/07 which case, orders will be passed thereon, in accordance with law. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.