High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ANUPA THAMPI, THURUTHIYIL HOUSE v. MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY - WP(C) No. 27334 of 2007(D)  RD-KL 17323 (14 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27334 of 2007(D)
1. ANUPA THAMPI, THURUTHIYIL HOUSE,
1. MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY,
2. THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS,
For Petitioner :SRI.KURIAN GEORGE KANNAMTHANAM (SR.)
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO.27334 OF 2007
Dated this the 14th day of September, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Ext.P2 is an application made by the petitioner for revaluation of answer paper of the examination held in May 2007. The application is made on 7/9/07 and the necessary fee also has been remitted in terms of the rules of the respondent University. Now petitioner submits that an expeditious declaration of the result is necessary for seeking admission to higher courses. It is also pointed out that petitioner has already given an application for M.Sc Electronics and that the last date for remittance of fee is 30th of September, 2007. On this basis, petitioner requests for an early completion of revaluation and declaration of results.
2. I heard the learned standing counsel for the respondents also. WPC 27334/07
3. Taking into account the circumstances as stated above and the statement by the learned standing counsel that the revaluation will be completed as expeditiously as possible, I dispose of this writ petition directing that the revaluation be completed as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within a period of four weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Petitioner shall produce a copy of this judgment before the respondent for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.