High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.N.SREEKUMAR, AGED 41, S/O. NARAYANAN v. DISTRICT COLLECTOR - WP(C) No. 27383 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 17337 (14 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27383 of 2007(I)
1. K.N.SREEKUMAR, AGED 41, S/O. NARAYANAN
1. DISTRICT COLLECTOR,
2. THE DISTRICT SURVEY SUPERINTENDENT,
3. THE VILLAGE OFFICER,
4. ANIL UMMAN,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.J.PAULACHAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 27383 OF 2007
Dated this the 14th day of September, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner had approached this court in WP(C) No. 21770/07, complaining that an application made by him for mutation of his property was not being acted upon. The writ petition was disposed of by Ext.P2 judgment directing to complete the proceedings within two months of date of receipt of a copy of the judgment.
2. Even according to the learned counsel for the writ petitioner, the period prescribed in the judgment is expiring only on 23rd of this month. It is stated that in the meantime, petitioner attempted to produce Exhibits P4 to P8 documents under cover of Ext.P3 representation and that the 2nd respondent is refusing to accept the same. It is on that basis, this writ petition has been filed praying for a direction to the 2nd respondent to accept the documents and WPC 27383/07 act upon the same.
3. Now that the 2nd respondent has to comply with the proceedings pursuant to Ext.P2 judgment of this court, the petitioner is entitled to produce whatever documents that he has in the course of enquiry. If he has produced any documents, the 2nd respondent is bound to accept the same and there cannot be any valid reason for his alleged refusal.
4. Therefore, I dispose of this writ petition directing that if the petitioner produces Ext.P3 representation and Exhibits P4 to P8 documents, the same will be accepted by the 2nd respondent and considered at the time when he passes orders in pursuance to Ext.P2 judgment. Writ petition is disposed of as above. Petitioner is directed to produce a copy of this judgment before the 2nd respondent for compliance.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp WPC 27383/07
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.