High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PREETHA G.KURUP, W/O RAJESH S. v. DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION - WP(C) No. 27876 of 2007(R)  RD-KL 17546 (19 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27876 of 2007(R)
1. PREETHA G.KURUP, W/O RAJESH S.,
1. DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
2. DEPUTY DIRECTOR(EDUCATION), OFFICE OF
3. DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. CORPORATE MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SUBHASH CHAND
For Respondent :SRI.K.N.VENUGOPALA PANICKER, SC, TDB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
W.P.(C).No.27876 of 2007
Dated this the 19th day of September 2007
The petitioner is aggrieved by the delay in passing orders regarding approval of appointment order issued to her by the Manager of the school for the period from 15.7.2005 to 5.9.2006 and also the delay in disposing of application for condonation of delay in submitting appointment orders for the period from 6.9.2006 to 5.9.2010 for approval. Regarding approval for the period from 15.7.2005 to 5.9.2006, Exts.P3 and P8 are pending before the third respondent. Regarding condonation of delay in submitting appointment orders for approval for the period from 6.9.2006 to 5.9.2010, the application of the manager is pending before the second respondent. The petitioner seeks a direction to the respective respondent to dispose of the matters pending before him as above.
2. I have heard the learned Government Pleader also. After hearing both sides, I direct the third respondent to pass final orders on the approval of petitioner's appointment for the period from 15.7.2005 to 5.9.2006 as evidenced by Exts.P3 and W.P.(C).No.27876/2007 P8 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Likewise, the second respondent shall pass orders on Exts.P6 and P7 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. While doing so the respondent 2 and 3 shall afford an opportunity of being heard to the petitioner as well as the manager. The writ petition is disposed of accordingly.
S.SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEdvs
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.