High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
DR.P.B.JAYARAJAN, AGED 54 v. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICE - WP(C) No. 27136 of 2007(E)  RD-KL 17590 (20 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27136 of 2007(E)
1. DR.P.B.JAYARAJAN, AGED 54,
1. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICE,
2. THE SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT,
3. DR.NAZEEM,ASST. SURGEON (NOW PROMOTED
For Petitioner :SRI.G.SREEKUMAR (CHELUR)
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.GIRI
O R D E R
V.GIRI, J.W.P.(C).No.27136 of 2007 E
Dated this the 20th day of September, 2007.
Though several contentions have been raised in the writ petition, in the facts and circumstances of the case, learned counsel for the petitioner confines his relief for consideration of Ext.P3.
2. I heard learned Government Pleader on behalf of the respondent, who submitted on instructions, that there is no immediate move to displace the petitioner from Ponnani. Writ petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to consider and take appropriate action on Ext.P3, if necessary, after hearing the petitioner, as also any other interested person, within a period of two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Sd/- (V.GIRI)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.