High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SEEMA, AGED 31 v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Crl MC No. 2739 of 2007  RD-KL 17640 (20 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 2739 of 2007()
1. SEEMA, AGED 31,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. SHAJI, AGED 36 YEARS,
5. SUBHASHINI, AGED 50 YEARS,
6. KRISHNAN, AGED 57 YEARS,
For Petitioner :SRI. D.AJITH KUMAR
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.Crl.M.C.No.2739 of 2007
Dated this the 20th day of September 2007
O R D E RThe short grievance of the petitioner is that no proper investigation is being conducted into a crime registered on the basis of a private complaint filed by her before the learned Magistrate and referred to the police under Section 156(3) Cr.P.C.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor, after taking instructions, submits that the allegation is incorrect. Crime No.196/2007 was registered. A proper investigation was conducted. Final report has been filed on 31/8/2007 before the Judicial First Class Magistrate Court-I, Kollam alleging the offence punishable under Section 498A read with 34 I.P.C against respondents 4,5 and 6, that is accused 1 to 3. The learned counsel for the petitioner agrees and I am satisfied that no further directions need in these circumstances be issued.
3. This Criminal Miscellaneous Case is hence dismissed as unnecessary now, the relief having already been obtained.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge Crl.M.C.No. 2 Crl.M.C.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.