High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T.V.ATHRUMANKUTTY, THEKKEVALAPPIL HOUSE v. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY - WP(C) No. 22405 of 2007(P)  RD-KL 17649 (20 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 22405 of 2007(P)
1. T.V.ATHRUMANKUTTY, THEKKEVALAPPIL HOUSE,
1. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY,
2. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT
For Petitioner :SRI.K.V.GOPINATHAN NAIR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
W.P.(C) NO. 22405 OF 2007
Dated this the 20th day of September, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The complaint of the petitioner is that Ext.P1 judgment of the Tribunal has not been implemented.
2. Learned Government Pleader was also heard.
3. Now that since Ext.P1 judgment has become final between the parties, the same has to be implemented by the respondents and necessary order in this regard shall be passed within a period of three months of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Petitioner shall produce a copy of this judgment before the respondents for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.