High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.J.JAYIN, S/O JOY, AGED 33 YEARS v. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE - Bail Appl No. 5099 of 2007(K)  RD-KL 17664 (24 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 5099 of 2007(K)
1. K.J.JAYIN, S/O JOY, AGED 33 YEARS,
2. S.JOY, S/O SHEKARAN, AGED 58 YEARS,
3. CHANDRIKA, AGED 57 YEARS, W/O JOY,
1. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
2. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
5. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.R.MAYA KRISHNAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R. BASANT, J.B.A. No. 5099 OF 2007
Dated this the 24th day of September, 2007
ORDERApplication for anticipatory bail. There is no representation for the petitioners. The learned Public Prosecutor, on instructions, submits that there is no Circle Inspector of Police at the Chirayinkeezh Police Station. Such person is shown as the 1st respondent. The learned Public Prosecutor, after taking instructions from all the other respondents, submits that there is no crime registered against the petitioners and the petitioners are not required to be arrested as accused in any crime.
2. The submission of the learned Public Prosecutor is taken note of and hereby recorded. The apprehension of the petitioners does, in these circumstances, appear to be B.A. No. 5099 OF 2007 -: 2 :- unfounded.
3. This bail application is, in these circumstances, dismissed. Sd/-
(R. BASANT, JUDGE)Nan/ //true copy// P.S. to Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.