High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MEERA RANI,PROGRAMME EXECUTIVE v. LALI,AGED 58,S/O. NOT KNOWN TO THE - Con Case(C) No. 1347 of 2007(S)  RD-KL 17666 (24 September 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 1347 of 2007(S)
1. MEERA RANI,PROGRAMME EXECUTIVE,
1. LALI,AGED 58,S/O. NOT KNOWN TO THE
2. MURALEEDHARAN AGED 58,S/O.NOT KNOWN TO
For Petitioner :SRI.P.SANTHOSH KUMAR (PANAMPALLI NAGAR)
For Respondent :SRI.P.PARAMESWARAN NAIR,ASST.SOLICITOR
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN, J.Cont.Case (C) No.1347 of 2007
Dated, this the 24th day of September, 2007
H.L.Dattu, C.J. Alleging that the respondents have disobeyed the orders and directions issued by this Court in W.P.(C) No.25940 of 2007, the respondent in the writ petition has filed the present contempt petition.
2. In the contempt petition it is stated that the respondents, after the disposal of the writ petition, have passed order dated 17.9.2007 and that order according to the complainant, is in violation of the orders and directions issued by this Court.
3. Sri.P.Parameswaran Nair, learned counsel appearing for the contemnors/respondents would submit that the respondents have already withdrawn the order dated 17.9.2007.
4. In view of this development, in our opinion, we need not have taken cognizance of this complaint filed by the complainant. However, the respondents shall comply with the orders and directions issued by this Court while disposing of the writ petition, in a week's time from today.
5. Registry is directed to furnish a carbon copy of this order to both the learned counsel. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) CHIEF JUSTICE (K.T.SANKARAN)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.