High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MARIYAMMA VARGHESE, AGED 65 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 2686 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 1814 (23 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 2686 of 2007(T)
1. MARIYAMMA VARGHESE, AGED 65 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. THE INSPECTOR OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES
3. MANJOOR SERVICE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
For Petitioner :SRI.JOSE JOSEPH (MANNAR)
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.W.P.(C). 2686/2007 (T) Dated this the 23rd day of January, 2007
The writ petitioner is before this Court, praying to extend her the facilities and benefits available under the One Time Settlement scheme.
2. Considering the facts of this case, the writ petitioner is directed to approach the third respondent, bank, with a representation requesting for an One Time Settlement, within ten days from today and on receipt of the same, the third respondent shall hear the writ petitioner and pass appropriate orders on merit, granting her the benefits of One Time Settlement scheme available under Circular No.59/2006 dated 30.11.2006.
3. There shall be no coercive action against the writ petitioner, till an order is passed on the representation as directed above. The writ petition is disposed of as above. Hand over the order. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.