High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRADEEPAN C.V. S/O,KUNHIKANNAN NAMBIAR v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY CHIEF - WP(C) No. 1977 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 1935 (24 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 1977 of 2007(I)
1. PRADEEPAN C.V. S/O,KUNHIKANNAN NAMBIAR,
2. K.AJAYAKUMAR, S/O.CHATHUKUTTY NAMBIAR,
3. P.K.SASEENDRAN, S/O.BALAKRISHNAN NAMBIAR
5. N.GANESHAN, S/O.NARAYANAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY CHIEF
2. THE LAND REVENUE COMMISSIONER,
3. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, KANNUR.
For Petitioner :SRI.T.A.RAMADASAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 1977 OF 2007
Dated this the 24th January, 2007.
Counsel for the petitioner submits that in the light of fresh cause of action the petitioner is filing another writ petition and therefore this writ petition may be disposed of as withdrawn. Recording the above submission this writ petition is disposed of as withdrawn. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.