High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THE SREE SANKARACHARYA UNIVERSITY OF v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - LA App No. 24 of 2006  RD-KL 2045 (25 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMLA App No. 24 of 2006()
1. THE SREE SANKARACHARYA UNIVERSITY OF
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. ANANTHAN PILLAI, S/O. KUMARAN,
3. SATHYABHAMA, D/O. DO. DO.
4. BHASKARAN, H/O. LAKSHMI, DO. DO.
5. SOBHANA SHAJI, W/O. T.C. SHAJI,
6. ANITHA GOPALAN, W/O. GOPALAN K.,
7. ANILKUMAR, S/O. BHASKARAN,
8. BABY PRABHATH, W/O. P.G. PRABHATH,
9. MALATHY W/O. (LAE BANERJI, MANIYALIL,
10. BABURAJ, S/O. (LATE) BANERJI, DO. DO.
11. KAVITHA, D/O. (LATE) BANERJI, DO. DO.
For Petitioner :SRI.B.S.KRISHNAN(SR.),SC,SANSKRIT UTY.
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E RKURIAN JOSEPH & A.K.BASHEER, JJ. L.A.A.No.24 of 2006 Dated 25th January, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Kurian Joseph, J.This appeal is directed against the judgment and decree in L.A.R.No.364/97 on the file of the Additional Sub Court, North Paravur. The extent involved is 25 Ares. The enhancement given is only 44%. Even going by the evidence tendered by the second respondent, who is the appellant herein, the enhancement granted in L.A.R.514/97 and connected cases (Ext.R5) is 44%. There is no appeal against that judgment. There is also no serious dispute on the value of improvements granted to the claimants. Therefore, this appeal is dismissed.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.
KURIAN JOSEPH & A.K.BASHEER, JJW.P.(C) NO. OF 2004
J U D G M E N T
Dated 25th January, 2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.