High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BEEGUM RAZIYA, W/O. ABDUL AZIZ v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 504 of 2007  RD-KL 2171 (31 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 504 of 2007()
1. BEEGUM RAZIYA, W/O. ABDUL AZIZ,
2. BABY HASEENA, W/O. AJITH,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.NAGARAJ NARAYANAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO.504 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 31st DAY OF JANUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners who are the mother and sister of one Anil Razi seek anticipatory bail on the allegation that the Varkala Police are at their heels at the instance of Deena the wife of Anil Razi.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor on instructions submitted that no crime has been registered against the petitioners and that the petitioners are not wanted by the Varkala Police in connection with the allegations made in the bail application. If so, the apprehension of arrest and harassment entertained by the petitioners is unfounded. Recording the submission made by the learned Public Prosecutor, this petition is closed.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.