High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.S. VIDYADARAN, AGED 30 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 470 of 2007  RD-KL 2324 (31 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 470 of 2007()
1. V.S. VIDYADARAN, AGED 30 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.M.ABDUL LATHEEF
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO. 470 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 31st DAY OF JANUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioner who is the first accused in Crime NO.24/07 of Ernakulam Town North Police Station for offences punishable under sections 406 and 420 IPC in respect of a loan alleged to have been availed of by the petitioner from Kodak Mahindra, seeks anticipatory bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the allegations levelled against the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case, I am inclined to grant anticipatory bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, a direction is issued to the officer-in-charge of the police station concerned to release the petitioner on bail for a period of one month in the event of his arrest in connection with the above case on his executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the said officer and subject to the following conditions:
1. Petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. B.A.NO.470/07 Page numbers
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the Investigating Officer.
3. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. Petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail.
5. Petitioner shall surrender before the Magistrate concerned and seek regular bail in the meanwhile. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.