High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
FIROZ KHAN, S/O.K.M.SHAMZUDEEN v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED - Bail Appl No. 515 of 2007  RD-KL 2359 (1 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 515 of 2007()
1. FIROZ KHAN, S/O.K.M.SHAMZUDEEN
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED
For Petitioner :SRI.P.M.ZIRAJ
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO. 515 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 1ST DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioner seeks anticipatory bail on the allegation that the Guruvayur Police are at his heels at the instance of Mrs.Sreemathi in relation to the sale of a tipper lorry bearing registration No.KL-8-V-7905.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor on instructions submitted that no crime has been registered against the petitioner and that the petitioner is not wanted by the Guruvayur Police in connection with the allegations made in the bail application. If so, the apprehension of arrest and harassment entertained by the petitioner is unfounded. Recording the submission made by the learned Public Prosecutor, this petition is closed.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.