High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.M.MARIYAMMA, STAFF NURSE v. THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT - WP(C) No. 98 of 2007(J)  RD-KL 2591 (5 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 98 of 2007(J)
1. P.M.MARIYAMMA, STAFF NURSE,
1. THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,.
3. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.RAJASEKHARAN NAYAR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.98 of 2007
Dated this the 5th day of February, 2007
Ext.P5 representation filed by the petitioner is pending with the first respondent. It is styled an appeal against the final seniority list of staff nurses for the period from 1.1.1978 to 6.7.1990 as on 21.12.2002. It is contended that no decision has been taken on Ext.P5.
2. I have heard the Government Pleader for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances, I am inclined to dispose of the writ petition with appropriate directions to the first respondent. There shall be an order directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P5 and pass orders in accordance with law, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No. 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.