High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
R.SREEKUMAR, SECRETARY (SPECIAL GRADE) v. THE DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYATHS - WP(C) No. 34126 of 2006(K)  RD-KL 2598 (5 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 34126 of 2006(K)
1. R.SREEKUMAR, SECRETARY (SPECIAL GRADE),
1. THE DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYATHS,
2. V.A.THOMAS, SECRETARY,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.N.PURUSHOTHAMA KAIMAL
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 34126 of 2006
Dated this the 5th day of February, 2007
The petitioner is working as Secretary (Special Grade) in Mundakayam Grama Panchayath. He has filed Ext.P3 representation against the order of transfer. His prayer is to retain him in the very same Panchayath atleast till the end of the academic year.
2. Counsel for the petitioner submits that the petitioner has not been relieved from the present grama panchayath.
3. Heard the Government Pleader for the respondents. In the nature of the order I propose to pass notice need not be issued to the second respondent.
4. In the circumstances, the first respondent is directed to consider Ext.P3 and pass orders thereon, as early as possible. This shall be done within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. Till then, the petitioner shall be permitted to work in Mundakayam Grama Panchayat, provided he has not W.P.(C)No. 34126/2006 :2: been relieved from that Panchayat so far. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No. 34126/2006 :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.