High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
REGHU K.K., KATTARKUDIYIL HOUSE v. THE SECRETARY, KERALA STATE HOUSING - WP(C) No. 3717 of 2007(P)  RD-KL 2729 (6 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 3717 of 2007(P)
1. REGHU K.K., KATTARKUDIYIL HOUSE,
1. THE SECRETARY, KERALA STATE HOUSING
2. THE CHAIRMAN, KERALA STATE HOUSING
For Petitioner :SRI.K.M.KURIAN
For Respondent :POOVAPPALLY M.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR,SC.KSHB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 3717 OF 2007 P = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 6th February, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Heard counsel for the petitioner and Standing Counsel for the respondents.
2. The petitioner has been placed under suspension as per Ext. P2 order dated 28-3-2005 passed by the 1st respondent. Immediately thereafter, Ext. P5 representation was filed by the petitioner before the 2nd respondent requesting to revoke the order of suspension and reinstate him in service. No order has been passed on Ext. P5 representation dated 16-6-2005. On 25-9-2006 the petitioner has filed Ext. P7 representation once again requesting to reinstate him in service. The 2nd respondent has not taken any decision on Ext. P7 also.
2. Counsel for the respondents submits that appropriate orders will be passed on Exts. P5 and P7 without further delay.
3. In the circumstances, it is necessary that the respondents shall be directed to take decision within a time frame. The 2nd respondent is directed to consider WPC No.3717 /2007 -2- Exts. P5 and P7 with reference to relevant records and on merits and to pass orders in accordance with law within three weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment before the 2nd respondent for information and compliance. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.