High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JOE MANUAL @ JOMON, AGED 32 v. STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 716 of 2007  RD-KL 2795 (7 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 716 of 2007()
1. JOE MANUAL @ JOMON, AGED 32,
1. STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.B.RAMAN PILLAI
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No.716 of 2007
DATED: FEBRUARY 7, 2007
O R D E RPetitioner who is the 1st accused in Crime No.222/Cr./2006 of CBCID, Thodupuzha, Idukki for offences punishable under secs.306 and 498 I.P.C., seeks his enlargement on bail. The petitioner surrendered on 22.1.2007.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner from a future date. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail with effect from 19.2.2007 on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Adimaly, and subject to the following conditions:-
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the police till the filing of the final report.
3. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution. Bail A.No.716/2007 -:2:-
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.