High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
S.GIRIJA W/O. SUBBARAM, CARDAMOM PLANTER v. AGRICULTURAL INCOME TAX AND SALES TAX - OP No. 6731 of 2003(B)  RD-KL 2863 (7 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMOP No. 6731 of 2003(B)
1. S.GIRIJA W/O. SUBBARAM, CARDAMOM PLANTER
2. S.ANANDAN S/O. V.SUBBRAM,
1. AGRICULTURAL INCOME TAX AND SALES TAX
For Petitioner :SRI.VARGHESE C.KURIAKOSE
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.O.P.No.6731 Of 2003
Dated this the 7th day of February, 2007
The writ petition is filed with the following prayers:-
1. To call for the records leading to Ext.P1 and P2 notice and to issue a writ of certiorari quashing the same.
2. Issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of mandamus directing the respondent to recover the amount due from Ext.P1 and P2 notice, from the earlier assessee, Smt.G.Sumathi and to keep in abeyance all further proceedings against the petitioner.
3. Issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of mandamus directing the respondent to consider and pass appropriate orders in Ext.P3 petition within a time limit and to keep in abeyance all further proceedings against the petitioners, in Ext.P1 and P2 notices. There will be a direction to the respondents to look into Ext.P3 and pass appropriate orders with notice to the petitioners, if not already done, within a period of four months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. The interim order in C.M.P.No.11781/2003 will continue till such time. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
(KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE)ahg.
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.O.P.NO.6731/2003
7th February, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.