High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M/S.PARAYIL GRANULAR ILNDUSTRIES v. KUMARANALLOOR GRAMA PANCHAYAT REP - WP(C) No. 4071 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 3031 (9 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 4071 of 2007(I)
1. M/S.PARAYIL GRANULAR ILNDUSTRIES,
1. KUMARANALLOOR GRAMA PANCHAYAT REP.
2. THE SECRETARY,
3. THE PRESIDENT, KUMARANALLOOR GRAMA
4. KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD,
5. THE DISTRICT ENVIRONMENT ENGINEER,
For Petitioner :SRI.BABU JOSEPH KURUVATHAZHA
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C.KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C)NO. 4071 of 2007 Dated this 9th day of February, 2007
The grievance of the petitioner who applied for licence to the first respondent Panchayat for running of a stone crusher unit is that even though it was undertaken by the Panchayat before the Green Channel Clearance Committee that the Panchayat will not have any objection in issuing licence to the petitioner provided there is clearance from the Pollution Control Board, the Panchayat has not so far issued licence. Ext.P4 is the consent issued by the Pollution Control Board in favour of the petitioner. Ext.P5 representation appears to be pending before the Panchayat.
2. Having gone through Ext.P3 and Ext.P4, I am at a loss to understand as to why the Panchayat is hesitant to consider Ext.P5 favourably. Under these circumstances, I dispose of the writ petition itself directing the first respondent Panchayat to dispose of Ext.P2 application in the light of Ext.P3 minutes of the Green Channel Clearance Committee and Ext.P4 consent WPC No.4071/2007 2 issued by the Pollution Control Board within the shortest possible time frame at any rate within a period of three weeks of receiving copy of this judgment together with copies of all the relevant exhibits. PIUS C.KURIAKOSE Judge dpk
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.