High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M. NARAYANAN, UPPER DIVISION CLERK v. DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYATS - WP(C) No. 3201 of 2007(F)  RD-KL 3128 (12 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 3201 of 2007(F)
1. M. NARAYANAN, UPPER DIVISION CLERK,
1. DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYATS,
2. C.M.SUHAS, UPPER DIVISION CLERK,
3. THE SECRETARY, VELIYAMCODE GRAMA
For Petitioner :SRI.V.RAJENDRAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 3201 of 2007
Dated this the 12th day of February, 2007
Feeling aggrieved by Ext.P1 order passed by the Director of Panchayats on 25.1.2007 transferring the petitioner from the post of Upper Division clerk, Veliyamcode Panchayath in Malappuram district to Chakkupallam in Idukki district, the petitioner has filed Ext.P2 representation dated 9.2.2007 seeking for a reconsideration of the order passed by the first respondent. Counsel for the petitioner submits that the petitioner is due to retire from service by the end of November 2007 and that the respondents could very well have spared the petitioner from the order of transfer. It is submitted that one post of Upper Division Clerk is lying vacant in the same Panchayat, viz.Veliyamcode Panchayat and that the petitioner can be accommodated in that vacancy.
2. Heard the Government Pleader for the respondents. W.P.(C)No. 3201/2007 :2:
3. The first respondent shall look into the grievance of the petitioner and take appropriate decision as urgently as possible. At any rate, orders shall be passed within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. Needless to state that the first respondent shall consider the re-transfer of the petitioner against the vacancy lying vacant in the same Panchayat.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss / W.P.(C)No. 3201/2007 :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.