High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SREELATHA U.M., D/O.U.M.GHRINI v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 25517 of 2006(K)  RD-KL 3359 (14 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25517 of 2006(K)
1. SREELATHA U.M., D/O.U.M.GHRINI,
2. SOJA A.M., D/O.A.M.MOHANAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
3. H.NARAYANAN, MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.P.SUDHEER
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C).No.25517 OF 2006
Dated this the 14th day of February, 2007
Appointment of the petitioners was not approved by Exts.P5 and P6 on the ground that certain documents were not submitted by the manager. Learned counsel for the petitioner points out that the school has been taken over by the Government and at present the Collector, the additional fourth respondent is acting as the manager and if the manager make available all the documents, there cannot be any further reason for denial. Learned counsel for the petitioner submit that he will make available the conduct certificate before the fourth respondent within one week from today.
2. Learned Government Pleader would point out that the interim order passed in W.P.(C)No.26823/06 inter-alia directs the authorised officer only to attend the day today affairs of the school.
3. In such circumstances, the writ petition shall stand WPC No.25517/06 2 disposed of as follows: The additional fourth respondent shall make available all the other documents mentioned in Exts.P5 and P6 within a period of three weeks from today before the second respondent. Thereupon, the second respondent will take up the matter relating to approval of appointment of the petitioners and take a decision in accordance with law with notice to the petitioners and all the members of Nhangattoor Educational Society. A decision shall be taken within a period of two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Writ petition is disposed of as above. K.M.JOSEPH
JUDGEsv. WPC No.25517/06 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.