High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PARAMESHWARAN NAMBOOTHIRI, MELSANTHI v. COCHIN DEVASWOM BOARD REP.BY ITS - WP(C) No. 5207 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 3475 (15 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 5207 of 2007(T)
1. PARAMESHWARAN NAMBOOTHIRI, MELSANTHI,
1. COCHIN DEVASWOM BOARD REP.BY ITS
2. SPECIAL DEVASWOM COMMISSIONER, O/O
For Petitioner :SRI.S.KRISHNAMOORTHY
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.5207 of 2007
Dated this the 15th day of February, 2007
Ext.P4 representation filed by the petitioner is pending with the second respondent. It is pointed out by the learned counsel for the petitioner that his transfer based on certain allegations is improper and that since no stigma has been cast on him based on the opinions expressed by the enquiring authority in Ext.P3, he is entitled to be posted back in a B-Grade temple.
2. Prima facie, it appears that Ext.P3 was passed without following the procedure prescribed by law. Hence, there is merit in the contention that the mere fact that the respondents received a report against the petitioner shall not be relevant criterion while disposing of his request for transfer to a B-grade temple as requested in Ext.P4.
3. The second respondent shall pass orders on Ext.P4, in W.P.(C)No.5207/2007 :2: accordance with law, within three weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss / W.P.(C)No.5207/2007 :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.