High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAYA P. NAIR, D.T.P.OPERATOR v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 5548 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 3712 (20 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 5548 of 2007(I)
1. JAYA P. NAIR, D.T.P.OPERATOR,
2. GIREENDRA KUMAR V., D.T.P.OPERATOR,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR, STTE INSTITUTE OF
For Petitioner :SRI.PIRAPPANCODE V.SREEDHARAN NAIR
For Respondent :SRI.P.K.VIJAYAMOHANAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 5548 OF 2007
Dated this the 20th February, 2007.
Heard learned counsel for the petitioners, learned Government Pleader for the first respondent and learned standing counsel for the second respondent.
2. A detailed representation has been filed by the petitioners as evidenced by Ext.P14 bringing to the notice of the first respondent their grievances in relation to their service conditions and the action taken by the second respondent. Having considered the matters which the petitioners would like the Government to look into, I feel that direction can be given to the first respondent to pass orders on Ext.P14 within a time frame. Accordingly the writ petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P14 in consultation with the second respondent and take appropriate decision within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. Further recovery from the emoluments of the petitioners shall be kept in abeyance until orders are passed on Ext.P14. K.K.DENESAN Judge WPC 2 jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.