High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ADV.T.P.DAYANANDAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 5543 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 4041 (23 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 5543 of 2007(I)
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ALAPPUZHA.
3. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR,
4. THE ADDITIONAL TAHASILDAR,
5. THE RESURVEY SUPERINTENDENT,
6. THE VILLAGE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.P.DEYANANTHAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN
O R D E R
THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN, JW.P(C).No.5543 OF 2007
Dated this the 23rd day of February, 2007
2. Without stating anything on merits, this writ petition is disposed of directing that Ext.P10 shall be taken up, considered and final decision taken within a period of four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of with the above direction. THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN Judge kkb.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.