High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.M. THOMAS, PEON v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY ITS SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 4672 of 2007(F)  RD-KL 4099 (23 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 4672 of 2007(F)
1. P.M. THOMAS, PEON,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY ITS SECRETARY
2. DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,
3. DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER,
4. MEDICAL OFFICER, PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRE,
5. ACCOUNTANT GENERAL, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.
6. KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.MUHAMMED HANEEFF
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 4672 of 2007
Dated this the 23rd day of February, 2007
Ext.P4 is the presentation filed by the petitioner. He is working as Peon in a Primary Health Centre. His request is to correct the entry made in the service book relating to his date of birth.
2. It is for the Government to consider whether Ext.P4 representation can be considered on merits. Since the petitioner is due to retire form service by the end of this month, early disposal of Ext.P4 will be desirable.
3. Heard Government pleader also.
4. The writ petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to pass orders on Ext.P4 within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment along W.P.(C)No. 4672/2007 :2: with a copy of the writ petition before the first respondent for information and compliance.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss / W.P.(C)No. 4672/2007 :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.